Saturday, April 28, 2012

Put Your Spouse First

Hi Couples out there, It is so sad that couples come to me in despair because they just don't feel that they are important to their partners. It seems that everything takes priority over their partners. I hear complaints of telephone conversations, computer games and facebook, TV, children, work, school, house work, the list is endless. I am hear to tell you that you need to put your partner first! That is right! FIRST! Put all other past times aside and focus in on your partner. Even if it is only for 15 minutes a day. Stare into each others eyes, listen closely, debrief, tell each other "You are the one". "You are important", "I am here for you. It doesn't take much time, and it will really make a difference. Try it and let me know. Everyone may need Marriage Therapy some time, it could make the difference between an ok relationship and a great relation. Reach me in Chester, New Jersey Regards, Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment